TOP ATTORNEY 2022
William D. Hall Law
INJURY AND CRIMINAL LAWYERS
William D. Hall graduated from Louisiana State University -Baton Rouge in 1970, with a B. A. in Psychology. He obtained his Juris Doctor in Louisiana Law from the Paul M. Hebert School of Law at LSU. Upon his return to Shreveport, he served as a law clerk to Judge R. B. Williams at the Second Circuit Court of Appeal and then entered private practice.
His practice consists primarily of representation of individuals who have been injured in accidents through no fault of their own, and the defense of individuals charged with committing criminal acts. Some personal injury cases have resulted in recovery of millions of dollars. All clients receive the same professional treatment in all cases.
Mr. Hall practices in all city and state courts in Louisiana and is admitted to practice before the United States District Court and the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals. He is a member of Shreveport Bar Association, the Louisiana Bar Association, Louisiana Bar Foundation, and the National Trial Lawyers Association and National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
In addition, Mr. Hall has been selected for membership in:
• The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 civil plaintiff
• Martindale-Hubbell AV preeminent
• National Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys 10 BEST ATTORNEYS
• Multi Million Dollars Advocates Forum
• Top 100 Litigation Lawyer in the State of Louisiana
• SB Magazine Top Attorney
• American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys-10 Best Attorney
• Attorney and Practice Magazine-Criminal Defense Top 10 Award
• National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys-Top 10 Louisiana
• Best of the Best Attorneys Top 10 Criminal Defense Louisiana
• Distinguished Justice Advocates Top 1% Attorneys in America
• Elite Lawyers of America-trial lawyer with verdicts of 2 million
• American Institute of Personal Injury Attorney-10 Best Louisiana
• American Institute of Trial Lawyers-PI Law Selection
Because of his deeply-held belief that a lawyer has an obligation to his community, Hall is a supporter of Shreveport- Bossier Community Renewal. He has served on the boards of the Shreveport Symphony, Shreveport Opera, the English- Speaking Union, and the Demoiselle Club. He is a member and former captain of the Krewe of Justinian. He is a member of the Cotillion Club, Shreveport Club, and The Metropolitan Club of New York.
Hall is married to Deborah Brewster Hall and they have three sons. He encouraged his sons to participate in sports and enjoyed coaching their teams in football, hockey, and lacrosse. His family attends and are active members of St. Mark’s Episcopal Cathedral.
828 SHREVEPORT BARKSDALE HWY,
SHREVEPORT, LA 71105