Haylee & Daniel Sands
September 30, 2017
Haylee and Daniel Sands were married Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 601 Spring Event Venue in Shreveport, LA. James Gilbert officiated. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Timmy Lovett and the groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Wayne Sands. A reception followed at 601 Spring Event Venue.
The bride’s dress was from Happily Ever After and the bridesmaids’ dresses were from Bella Bridesmaids. The groomsmen wore suits from Express. Music for the reception was provided by DJ Cody Kauffman.
Daniel and Haylee first crossed paths in high school but it was years later when the two would go on their first date on Christmas Eve in 2011. “We are best friends in life and that’s the most important thing to us,” Haylee said. “We can’t wait to look back at this 50 years from now and remember how special our day was.”
Following a honeymoon at Sandals Regency La Toc in St. Lucia, the couple, along with their 5-year-old son, Jaxon, has decided to reside in the north Bossier City area.
• Wedding coordinator: Laura Beth Whitehead/601 Spring Event Venue
• Photographer: Mary-Kaitlyn Opperman/Glamour & Grace Photography
• Flowers:Botanical Occasions by Leanne Graves
• Cakes:GeorgieGirl Cakery
• Caterer:Drake Catering
• Hair: Brinklye Bice McBride
• Makeup: Megan Waggoner & Misti Shepherd
• Rentals: Vintage Rentals and Pelican Tents & Events