Holyn and Dan Kosh
April 7, 2018
It all started on December 15, 2016. Although they had met before, sparks flew the night they actually got to know one another at Superior Steakhouse. He was tall, handsome and witty – Holyn fell for Dan immediately. A short 8 months later and they were engaged!
The storms and hail that came before the wedding were just extra drum rolls to introduce the party and fireworks that were to come the next night! The ceremony was held at the beautiful Cathedral of St. John Berchmans on April 7, 2018 at 6:30 p.m. Rustic elegance was the setting for a gorgeous and fun-filled reception at The Remington Suite Rooftop. There was celebration, dancing, endless smiles and laughter. The newly married pair spent the evening surrounded by family, friends and a whole lot of love.
“The band was so fun, the food and cake were amazing and the Remington was gorgeous! Tricia Stewart of The Nouveau Wedding went above and beyond – We had the absolute perfect wedding thanks to her. It was a dream. Perfection.” – Holyn Kosh
- Wedding Planner & Florist: Tricia Stewart of The Nouveau Wedding
- Photographer: Whitney Marie Photography
- Videographer: Jack Allen of Cupio Media
- Band: The Hollow Decks
- Cakes: Sweetie Cakes & Sweetport Ice Cream
- Catering: Southern Fork
- Exit Fireworks: Pyromania Fireworks
- Wedding Jewelry: Connie & V Cross Jewelers
- Bridal party makeup: Misti Shepherd
- Bridal party hair: Robyn Stewart & Emily Youngblood of Couture Makeup Bar and Salon