Goebel, Vigen & Associates
3218 Line Ave. • Shreveport, LA 71104 • 318.425.2000
Goebel, Vigen and Associates offers psychological assessment, counseling, psychotherapy, and forensic services to all ages. Their goal is to provide quality services and contribute in meaningful ways to the lives of patients.
- Dr. Mark Vigen, Clinical Psychologist, is a founding member of the practice. He received his PhD from the University of Utah in Salt Lake City. He specializes in individual and marital therapy and public safety evaluation and consultation.
- Dr. Todd Lobrano is a Psychologist and received his PhD from Louisiana Tech University. He performs court-related, public safety, pre-employment, psychotherapy, confession and pre-surgical evaluations and counsels individuals with emotional, personality and trauma issues.
- Dr. Shelley Visconte is a Psychologist, Professional Counselor, Marriage and Family Therapist, and is a Clinical Provider on the Louisiana Registry of Sexual Offender Treatment Providers. She received her PhD from Louisiana Tech University. She specializes in counseling and forensic evaluation of adults and adolescents.
- Dr. Jennifer Russell, Clinical Psychologist, received her PhD from the University of Tulsa. She specializes in treatment of mood disorders, psychosis, and trauma and psychodiagnostic and forensic evaluation (competency to stand trial, sanity, risk assessment, malingering, mitigation, child custody, and sentencing).
- Dr. Laura Harris is a Psychologist and Specialist in School Psychology. She received her PhD from Louisiana Tech University. She specializes in ADHD, autism, learning disorders, behavioral interventions, gifted assessment, and transgender and gender nonconforming individuals.
- Mrs. Tabitha Rawls received her M.A. in Counseling and Guidance from Louisiana Tech University. She assists with counseling, forensic evaluations and psychological testing.