"Learning Today, Building a Legacy for Tomorrow"
At Legacy Elementary, we are proud of our positive school culture where students not only excel academically, but thrive in all areas of development. By nurturing the whole child, we are able to help students reach their full potential. Our teachers and staff are driven by their love for children and desire to make a difference. From the moment our students arrive on campus until they leave each day, we are committed to providing the best educational experience possible. Strong relationships with our students, their families and local businesses are the cornerstone to our success.
Thank you to our school community for partnering with us to create a strong foundation, instill a love for learning and develop leaders for tomorrow.
- 2018 School Performance Score Rated “A” and named a Top Gains Honoree by Louisiana Department of Education
- Kindergarten – 5th Grade
- Classroom computers and 1:1 ratio of Chromebooks in 2nd – 5th Grade
- Classrooms equipped with Smartboard, projector, document camera & voice amplification
- State-of-the-art security, SchoolResource Officer, 2 covered playgrounds and 1/8 mile track
- After school programs include Robotics, Destination Imagination, Archery, Cross Country, Drama Club and Running Club
- Students are involved in 4-H, Student Council, FCA, Cheerleading and Bank at School
- Enrichments include PE, Library, STEAM, and Art
- Strong community support with volunteer opportunities through Legacy League
Sponsored by Legacy Elementary.