Some say your hair is your greatest accessory.
Cutting, coloring, styling — it’s all about achieving “the look.” We teamed up with Haven Hair Studio for a color fix like no other as we look forward through 2018 to see which color trends are hot when it comes to hair.
- Jewel Tones. Bright fuchsias, emerald greens, and deep rubies are all on trend for 2018 and have continued to remain popular for the last few years. Now they’re making their way into more mainstream fashions and it’s safe to say, we love it.
- Pink. There’s a few different options when it comes to this color including Rose Gold, Rose Quartz and Millennial Pink. These beautiful hues of pink are a total statement, and whether a redhead, brunette or blonde, a subtle sweep of this enchanting color will liven up any head of hair. Or go all the way!
- Plum. We’re talking purple everything. It’s a sweet, cool color and is complimented with other tones such as magenta or fuchsia. Pastels are out — vibrancy is in. Take a note from Panton with their 2018 Color of the Year, Ultraviolet.
- Charcoal. Think a mix of salt and pepper. Of course, we tend to not want that at a young age, but the mix of blacks, whites and grays for a flawless look has become one of the hottest trends on social media. Embrace your inner witchy side and go for a darker look that’s not black or brown.
- White. No one wants to go gray early, but white on the other hand, now we can talk. It’s a lot of upkeep, but a stark white will turn heads no matter where you go.
Want to try something new? Make sure to stop by Haven Hair Studio in Shreveport for your next coloring.
Sponsored by Haven Hair Studio.