2019 Top Attorneys: Sentell Law Firm
1st office visit is normally free • Personal Injury • Wrongful Death Insurance Claims • Medical Malpractice • Wills & Successions • Oil & Gas Disputes & Lease Negotiating • Contract Disputes • Business Law & LLC
Sherb Sentell (on left) is the Minden City Judge. He is also allowed to have a private practice and handles personal injury and other cases not in his court. Sherb is a Brigadier General in the Army Reserves. Sherb never lost a criminal jury trial during 10 years as Asst. District Attorney.
Sherburne Sentell (on right). Over 35 years experience. Holds the highest rating possible from the well-known Martindale survey of judges and attorneys.
Examples of past successes*:
- $5.9 million in Shreveport malpractice case (damages and medical bills)
- $2.3 million recovery in oil and gas pipeline litigation (partnership fraud, one of the largest verdicts in Jackson Parish)
- $1.2 million recovery in auto accident
- $800,000 injury-18-wheeler wreck
- $559,333 in Shreveport medical malpractice case
- $523,000 injury-defective highway case
- $431,000 for injury-chainsaw explosion
- At our firm you will get one of us and won’t be passed off to a junior associate.
Our past successes do not assure success in your case.