- The Corsicana Ellerbee Pillowtop Mattress features six different layers of quilt foam and comfort foam, including ultra soft quilt foam. Tack n’ jump quilting provides a soft sleep surface fit for a princess. The mattress is supported by the innerspring coil system with a complete foam casing for extra support. Available at Ivan Smith Furniture.
- 601 Spring’s Green Room was designed to blend modern elegance & industrial chic, while engulfing the building’s historic elements such as the clay tile ceiling. The metallic gold damask wallcovering was selected to add a sophisticated contrast to the polished concrete floors and historic graffitied walls. A Victorian settee and chair mixed with sleek vanity stools and hand-carved, free-standing mirror are the perfect eclectic combination. Industrial sconces and shabby chic chandeliers illuminate the exquisite architectural features revealing the building’s story. Interior design by Melanie Hanna. Visit the venue online for a closer look.
- A modern romantic wedding gown by designer Hayley Paige gives a whimsical flair. The Paloma gown features an ivory silk georgette natural waist A-line bridal gown with Grecian draped bodice, full skirt with cascading ruffle peek-a-boo slit with chapel train. Get the look here.
- A fresh flower garden bouquet by florist Paige Porter looks effortlessly arranged by flowers found in an enchanting garden.
- Alabaster and crystal detachable bolero by Hayley Paige follows the 2016 wedding gown trends. Look to add bling within the garment as a unique change from traditional jewelry.
- Queen Diana metal bed by Largo added a gothic look to the fairy tale.
Photography | Jennifer Robison
Makeup & Hair | Carol Hines
Wedding gowns styled | Happily Ever After Bridal
Venue | 601 Spring Event Center
Mattresses and Bed Frame | Ivan Smith Furniture
Bouquet | Eufloria