13 Ways to Celebrate Friday the 13th
Halloween may be centerstage for the month of October, but we’ve been granted another holiday as well — Friday the 13th.
Here are 13 things you can do in Shreveport-Bossier City on Friday, Oct. 13:
We only get one this year and we're making sure it's like no other you've seen! . We've teamed up with the @shreveportopera for an unbelievable spooky night of partying — and it all goes down Friday the 13th for their Queen of the Night event! . Read all about it at sbmag.net (link in bio). . 📸: @legacyphotographyllc
2. Magnolia Mae at Strange Brew, 9:30 PM
3. $13 Tattoos at Voodoux Tattoux, all day
Louisiana Voodoux Tattoux stickers 👌made with #stickermule @stickermule !! Love the way they came out !! $2.00 or free with the purchase of a $500 or more tattoo session @voodouxtattoux #tattoostickers#lousianatattoo#lousianatattooshop#lousiana#louisianaart#lousianaartist#tattooedlife#tattooesmakemehappy
4. Greenwood Night Market, 3-9 PM
5. October Art Live at Bon Temps Coffee Bar, 5-9 PM
6. Glitter Zombie Apocalypse Ball at artspace, 7-10 PM
Academy Award-Winning artist and author @heybilljoyce William Joyce weaves a web of Halloween magic at artspace Shreveport this October with his collection of stupendous spiders, spine tingling skeletons, spooky skulls and generally scary stuff from his Halloween parties. artspace invites you to enter the weird, wacky Halloween world of William Joyce and get your glitter on with other ghouls, ghosts and goblins. Do the Monster Mash in MainSpace and belt out your best Scareokie.
8. Death by Delivery movie screening at mincine?, 7:30-10:30 PM
9. Freak Show Murder Mystery event at Stem, 7:30-9:30 PM
10. Lunch with Latasha (Branding 101) at 4 J’s Java & More, 12:30-1:30 PM
12. Chris Boss Band at Celebrity Lounge, 10 PM-2 AM
13. Gregg Martinez at Sam’s Town Live, 6-9:30 PM